- Responsible for the installation, set up, testing and maintenance of COMBAT SYSTEMS and other equipment associated withplant facilities and distribution systems.
- Ensures field installation efforts, meets company performance standards and is compliant with all military standards.
- 1-3 years field installation service experience.
- Must be DBIDS eligible.
- Must have High School diploma, GED, or equivalent field work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain SECRET level security clearance.
- Must be able to apply basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions, performs such tasks as replacing components , wiring circuits, repairing simple electric equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes.Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
- Must be able to lead a small cabling crew for installation of fiber optic and/or copper cabling providing guidance VIA interpretation of cable routing diagrams provided by supervisor/management personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable and possess the ability to open/close MCT, MP and swage tube penetrations IAW military standards.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #38722
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer