1. Valet Attendant: Parking and retrieving patients/visitors vehicles in a timely manner, with courtesy and respect.
2. Shuttle Driver: Transporting employees to and from their parking assignment and the hospital.
SP+ (Standard Parking Plus) operates the parking services at Maine Medical Center. We are a customer based business. Courtesy and cooperation with the patients/visitors/employees is a must. Maine Med is a great environment.
Full benefits with full time.
Please call me at 207-662-6676 to let me know that you've applied. Links below. Good luck!
For the valet position, please click here: https://externalsp-spplus.icims.com/jobs/12119/valet-attendant/job
For the shuttle driver position please click here: https://externalsp-spplus.icims.com/jobs/10772/shuttle-driver/job
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma