Title: Quality Control Inspector
Department: 504 – Quality Assurance
Reports to: QC Coordinator
Job Summary: Provide support to Manufacturing, ensuring products conform to documented specifications in accordance with regulated requirements.
Job Requirements: Basic knowledge of QA procedures and specifications. Must be computer literate.
Educational/Certification Requirements: High School Education or GED with 1 year experience in a Quality Assurance environment. Must be able to speak and write English.
Physical Requirements: Minimal lifting. Must be able to stand/walk around for up to 6 hours.
· In-Process Q.C. line inspection
· Weight checks
· Maintain Log books including pH and Cleaning, Viscosity. Conduct periodic pH and Viscosity checks in-process.
· Prepare initial sampling (Beginning, Middle and End) including water, and send samples to contract labs.
· Performs inspection and tests according to the test plans and maintains the appropriate records.
· Inspect product sent to and returned from sterilization.
· Place hold and release stickers as required.
· QC Data entry and scanning
· Other duties as assigned by department management.
· May fill in to cover Raw Material inspector if required.
· Must comply with Gowning attire SOP WJ-09-OP-007 current revision
· Follow inspection and break schedule accordingly
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- pH and Cleaning: 2 years (Required)
- Quality Control: 2 years (Required)
- * Maintaining Log books: 2 years (Required)
- Conduct periodic pH and Viscosity checks in-process.: 2 years (Required)
- * QC Data entry and scanning: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: