OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment.
Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organisations like Dolby, Epsilon, KAR Auction Services and Bio-Rad rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management for the better. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into service providers.
We looking for a Sr. Product Marketing leader with a strong background in SaaS and enterprise software - preferably someone who has experience with IT Operations and/or DevOps personas
What we are looking for
What you will do at OpsRamp:
- This Product Marketing manager will lead our GTM platform and solution positioning
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader who can drive our product marketing strategy and vision, work with Product Management to deliver breakthrough products, and grow the business in tight partnership with Marketing, Sales, Technical Sales, and Customer Success teams
- We’re looking for someone who is a great communicator and can develop and deliver relevant materials for customers and our growing sales team
- It’s critical that the person in this role be highly engaged with sales, partners, prospects, and our growing list of global 2000 customers
- Lead product marketing, informed by market and align and energize key stakeholders responsible for the overall business
- Drive extremely tight and valuable relationships with our Sales and Technical Sales leaders by deliver the right assets (in person or electronically) at the right time
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Management, to define a detailed product marketing roadmap based on the product and marketing strategy and drive the alignment of key actions to deliver on the roadmap; adjust the roadmap as needed based on key metrics, market forces, and changes in execution resources
- Lead the business during the full product lifecycle – from initial launch, to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Product Management, Sales, Technical Sales, Support, and Marketing counterparts
- Communicate a clear set of business priorities and customer imperatives at all times and actively work with the extended team to drive key trade-off decisions
- Establish business metrics (win / loss ratio, revenue attribution, average selling price, etc.) and key customer/market research questions and work with market research (or build your own process) to gather key customer insights to inform product positioning and messaging. Maintain an active view of key competitors and their anticipated next moves. Deeply engage other parts of the company in this process
- Own the process and delivery of the customer-facing product and roadmap presentations on a quarterly basis with the team.
Continuously seek improvements to the sales motion working with the Sales, Marketing to better drive sales enablement and key business metrics
Do you have
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B product marketing
- Experience with the world of IT Operations Management, whether that’s DevOps or IT Op personas
- Experience with cloud native, datacenter, and hybrid infrastructure and applications
Do you also have
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including data analysis