Part-timeEstimated: $36,000 - $51,000 a year
- Customer service
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Join the JAG-ONE Physical Therapy Team!
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy’s care-first model of rehabilitation may be the change you are looking for! JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with 84 facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated certified Physical Therapy Aides to join the* JAG-ONE family! JAG-ONE* has been honored by the area’s top publications as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area’s largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist Aide to join our award-winning team to work in tandem with highly accomplished mentors and become a valued contributor to our team’s growth and success.
- Responsible for calling patients into the treatment from the waiting room
- Maintains clean facility throughout the day
- Provides hot pack, ice pack to the Physical Therapist when asked
- Washing and drying laundry, making sure towels are clean and available
- Assists patient with Therapeutic exercise programs
- Works as a team member to make sure patient receives a positive experience
- Maintains a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Keeps safe and orderly work environment
- Able to answer phone calls and schedule patients as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Flexibility and adaptability necessary to adjust to fluid situations is a must
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
Job Type: Part-time