Please submit your application by February 18th to be considered for this position.
You can also find this job description and instructions how to apply here: https://www.notion.so/Marketing-Social-Media-Coordinator-Invitation-cf4c8fa4c82a48c9a2e65fbd35809530
Please carefully read the application guidelines as your Indeed application will not be accepted.
> Are you obsessed with creating marketing content that connects the right people to the right programs?
> Do you love staying on top of the latest social media trends and being out-of-this-world creative with how you implement them?
> Do you enjoy being the orchestrator and coordinating the different pieces involved in executing stellar marketing + social media campaigns?
Yes and yes?! Keep reading!
Our company name, the Tabwoo Institute™ of Magic and Mastery speaks for itself. We are all about supporting our students with embracing the magic of the "taboo" and "woo" so they can create next-level mastery in both their personal and professional lives.
Our students are top leaders, coaches, and healers and who are ready to competently and confidently facilitate miracle-style results that stand out and sell out.
We are hiring a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator who is ready to join our company that is leading the way in the personal and professional development world to help spread the word about our brand message and attract qualified leads to our programs through marketing strategies.
There are a few facets of this role:
- Content creation
- Marketing + social media campaigns
Is this for you?
As a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, you will get to show up and do what you love—implement and manage marketing campaigns + create magical content !
You love all things marketing, social media and content creation.
You love working on marketing projects.
You love coordinating the many moving pieces of multiple marketing projects.
You love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
You are a talented writer and masterful storyteller.
You enjoy creating content that will help our audience uplevel their lives and businesses.
You are the type of person that can spot a typo from a mile away.
You are a thinker AND a doer.
You can come up with creative content and you also don’t hesitate to jump in and implement.
You can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way.
You have exceptional communication skills.
You are super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
You can adapt well to quick turnaround and work well under pressure.
This is a perfect opportunity for people who desire to be an intrapreneur—meaning, you don't want the responsibility and risk that comes with having your own company and business, but you love taking the lead and being innovative inside of someone else's company and are excited about building your own personal brand inside of the Tabwoo Institute™ where your personality and skills can shine and be recognized.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to join the team and make the Tabwoo their full-time home.
This is NOT a fit for someone who is looking to build their own business/coaching practice.
The Magic of Being A Part of Tabwoo
When you join the Tabwoo Institute™ Team, you'll get to experience alllll the magic!
- You get to work from home and make your own hours, which means you get to chill in your unicorn onesie, your workout clothes, or whatever the heck you want.
- We are big on work-life balance and seeing each person on the team as a human first. We have hight expectations for everyone inside of the Tabwoo and we know that our team can commit to excellence while also committing to the other priorities that are most important to them. We will work with you to create the most aligned schedule for YOU.
- We empower you to do you. Yes, we have our own magical ways of doing things, AND, we are always open to evolving. We want you to own your role and we encourage you to take the lead and run with your ideas to get next-level results. We're all about autonomy > micro-managing.
- We are committed to being the most empowered versions of ourselves and this means continuously investing time, money, and energy into our team. We have incredible trainings and experiences to support your personal and professional growth. We pay for courses and events that you want to attend to further your development.
- Access to all of our programs (this is a $25k+ investment) after 6 months of being in this role (and based on performance and wanting to stay for the long term)
- You will receive personal training from Lexi and the Tabwoo™ Team to help you further develop your skills and master your craft
- You’ll get to be a part of company retreats and events where we get stuff done, have fun, and co-create magic!
- You will have the opportunity to start Part Time and then go Full Time to receive additional Employee benefits.
- Oh...and you don't have to run your own business. While you may have gone down the entrepreneurial path because you loved the idea of creativity, freedom, impact, and abundance...you quickly realized there was more stress, tears, wildly high expenses, and a lot of pressure that came with building your own thing...not to mention, you felt alone and quickly were reminded of how much you love being in community and co-creating!
- Our Instagram presence is consistent, current, and captivating
- Comments are engaged with within 24-48 business hours
- Our podcast is published consistently every week to attract new leads and nurture current audience
- Consistent weekly emails are sent to our main list, as well as proper communication with segments of our email list
- Revamp the Ambassador program for our Certification program and support Ambassadors with making the sharing and marketing of the Certification easy-peasy
- Create and update high performing marketing funnels
Responsibilities and Expectations
Here are what your Responsibilities as a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will look like.
Organic Content Marketing: Social Media, Newsletters and Podcast
- Brainstorm, create, schedule and execute the weekly content strategy for our social media, podcast and newsletter in alignment with brand voice
- Write copy that attracts our ideal client for social media posts and emails
- Create social media + podcast episode graphics using provided templates in Canva and selecting photos that are on-brand to go with them
- Engage with the audience on social media to provide support, answer questions and nurture them
- Write podcast promotional copy for emails and social media
- Create and execute podcast workflow to ensure weekly episodes are published on time
- Repurpose podcast episodes into content for blog posts, social media and emails
- The a.l.c.h.e.m.i.c.a.l c.o.n.c.o.c.t.i.o.n consists of unicorns, stardust, and matcha
- Track and measure the success of each social media campaign
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Be on the cutting edge of the latest social media tends, best practices, tools, and technologies
- Be on the cutting edge of the latest online marketing trends and strategies and take initiative with implementing inside of the Tabwoo as is aligned
- Support the CEO in all marketing-related tasks
- Manage our Ambassador program to ensure Ambassador have everything they need to successfully share our programs with their communities
- Communicate regularly with Ambassadors about updates and upcoming promotions
- Create new marketing assets for Ambassadors (swipe copy, graphics, etc)
- Track and measure the success of the Ambassador program
Traffic + Funnel Support
- Coordinate and oversee the creation of the marketing assets to attract new leads (i.e. landing pages, email marketing funnels, automated webinars, etc)
- Work with our Graphic Designer, Tech + Support Sorceress and Ads Team to execute on the marketing strategy
- Track and measure funnel conversion rates
Platforms + Tools (desirable)
- Google Drive
Success In This Role
We have high expectations for our Marketing and Social Media Coordinator:
- Commit to excellency in all that you do.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where new ideas and plans are constantly being added to the mix.
- You have a natural knack for social media and love keeping up to date on new trends and the ever-changing algorithm
- You are ready to consistently expand your knowledge about online marketing. We do not expect you to know everything and we will be providing trainings and support on our marketing methods but we ask you to co-create with us and then take the lead! If you don't have past experience you do need to have a REAL interest and natural strength in communicating and content creation that converts
- You have strong grammar and written communication skills and feel confident writing in someone else's voice
- You're not easily overwhelmed and you love managing lots of moving pieces
- Be a self-starter who is highly motivated and takes initiative without being told what to do.
- Be incredibly organized, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Do research and understand our unique position in the market.
- Seek out information about our target market by reading what’s current in the industry.
- Be proactive studying online marketing strategies and keeping up with the shifts in this online entrepreneurial space.
- Familiarize yourself with our company vision, values, SOPs, policies, and culture.
- Be committed to giving and receiving feedback—this means having excellent communication skills and being able to initiate conscious conversations. It also means being open to new perspectives and ways of doing things.
- Thrive in a team-environment and be able to co-create and collaborate with an A-team of high performers.
- Be dedicated to the growth and success of our company and committed to your own growth inside of it.
- Be available to attend weekly, monthly, and quarterly team meetings, as well as be available for "daily stand-ups" inside of Slack
- As long as it is safe to do so, be able to travel to live events and retreats 1-2 times per year (typically 2-7 days max in length).
- Be ohhh so lit up by our company Vision, Values + Promise, as well as firmly believe in what we stand for. See Company Details section below!
- Ideally, you are based in the U.S. - but we will consider remote applicants for the perfect fit! You are welcome to apply.
NOTE: This is a detailed overview of the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator position, but it is not all-inclusive. There may be additional responsibilities and expectations.
Payment and Time Commitment
- $15-25/hr to start (depending on experience)
- This will be a part time job to start—the hours will start around 25 hours a week and increase to full-time over the next 6 months (or sooner)
- If you become a Full Time Employee, you will also be added to our Team Bonuses Cauldron (bonuses are based on time with the Company and performance within your role)
- This is a virtual role, so you can work from wherever, but we’d prefer someone who is within 3 hours +/- of the Eastern Time zone.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Growth: Instagram Follows + Likes
- Engagement: Comments
- Email Newsletter Open Rates
- Email Subscribers
- Amount of Commission Paid
Vision (why we do what we do)
To create a world where...
- The magic of the "taboo" and "woo" is mainstream.
- People are unapologetically expressed and feel safe to share their Truth.
- People can create success and fulfillment on their own terms—without ever sacrificing their purpose, passions, or priorities in the process.
- People embrace their unique magic and confidently share it with the world. By doing this, not only do they feel more alive and aligned, but act as a possibility portal and inspire others to do the same.
We are on a mission to elevate humanity to a new state of consciousness—where inclusivity, intuition, and innovation are revered, respected, and reign supreme.
Our Promise (what we commit to delivering and providing to our Students)
We are committed to facilitating magical and transformational experiences that empower our Students to become masters of their personal and professional craft so they can increase their impact and income.
- Experiencing magic in the mundane
- Empowering people to claim their unique magic
- Acknowledging, respecting, and honoring each individual's unique magic—always
- Being Self-Sourced aka a master of Y-O-U
- Competently and confidently learning tools, techniques, and practices for transformation
- Not just having an "intellectual" understanding of your craft, but fully embodying what you teach to be in the highest level of integrity
- Constantly remaining open to new ideas and ways of being, questioning the status quo and dismantling outdated paradigms
- Paving our own path and being on the leading edge vs. following trends (we love cookies—gluten free, duh—but haaaate cookie cutters!)
- Co-creating and linking arms together to create change > guru mentality and hierarchies
What We Stand For
We acknowledge that oppression isn't just an opinion or a feeling and is a systemic reality and lived experience for so many. We will always prioritize the safety of BBIPOC, LGBTQ+, and folx with marginalized identities.
We actively take a stand for diversity, equity, and inclusion inside of our company and are committed to continuously learning, investing, and taking action to internally and externally dismantle White Supremacy, Racism, Patriarchy and other harmful elements of Colonialism.
It is extremely important to us that all of our Team members and Students know and experience that ALL of them is welcome, respected, and honored. Anything less is not tolerated.
Bio for Founder + Head Witch, Lexi D'Angelo
Lexi D’Angelo is the Founder of The Tabwoo Institute™, a Master Success + Transformation Coach and Trainer of NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, and Life + Success Coaching. She works with multi-dimensional leaders who are ready to claim their distinct magic and masterfully facilitate miracle-style client results that make them stand out and sell out (at the highest level prices).
Lexi's time-collapsing transformation cauldron consists of a potent blend of neuroscience, psychology, metaphysics, embodied practices, and ancient wisdom that supports her clients in experiencing change that is deep, immediate, and lasting. She empowers her clients to ditch the outdated "guru" paradigms and structures that have been sucking their souls, and instead, utilize the power of The Tabwoo™—aka the vortex of transformation that is experienced when people tap into the magic of the taboo, woo and Y-O-U. Because when you become your own damn oracle and follow your inner guidance, that is when you create fulfilling and sustainable success YOUR way—aka without sacrificing your purpose, passions, and priorities in the process.
If you're ready to cast spells for change that elevate humanity to a new state of consciousness—where inclusivity, intuition, and innovation are revered, respected, and reign supreme, you're in the right place.
WARNING: Side effects of hanging in Lexi’s sphere include 2-10xing your income, halving your work hours, being 100% unapologetically you, and making your wildest fantasies your reality in weeks (or even days)—instead of years. Unicorns included.
Lexi’s qualifications include (but are not limited to):
She has been certified at the Trainer level in Neurolinguistic Programming, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques, T.I.M.E. Techniques, and Life + Success Coaching. She also completed a 9-Month Priestess Path Initiation, is a Certified Applied Astrology Guide, Certified Integrative Health Coach, Trauma Informed and is in the process of receiving certifications as a Sex, Love, and Relationship Coach, a Qigong Practitioner, a Somatic Movement Practitioner, and an Embodiment Practitioner.
Application Invitation and Guidelines
If you have read through the entirety of this and are feeling a full-body tingle of "OH HELL YESSSS!" then we would love to invite you to apply for one of the Transformation Guide positions.
We receive many inquiries from people who desire to work with us and we know we will receive a multitude of applications for this role. Our time to interview candidates is limited and this is a life-changing opportunity we are so excited to offer to the right person. Please make sure you take the time to thoroughly and thoughtfully complete this application.
- Fill out our Application Form - https://forms.clickup.com/f/40f11-4196/TKYNMLCVDYMMF4UOVM
- Send an email to magicatlexidangelo.com with the subject "Marketing and Social Media Coordinator". Inside of the first line of the email, list the ingredients of the alchemical concoction. If you don't know what we're referring to, you probably haven't taken the time to fully read the entirety of what's required and expected for this role.
- In your application, include a link to a 3 minute or less video sharing how you will bring your unique magic to this role and why you are the best fit.
*Please only apply if you align and stand for our company vision and values.
Please submit your application by February 18th, 2021 to be considered for this position. We appreciate people taking immediate action and applying as soon as possible. Late applications will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
We are fully remote, all meetings and communication are online. You will not come across us in person, at least for now : )
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings