Part-time | ContractEstimated: $100,000 - $140,000 a year13 days ago
- Application development
- Layout design
- .NET Core
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
- .NET Full Stack developer is responsible for the design, development and support of new and existing applications.
- This full stack developer will participate in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle as needed, applying expert knowledge of system interaction and business familiarity to meet business needs. Looking for the following experience:
- Strong experience in web layout design using Bootstrap, CSS, and HTML 5/XHTML.
- Strong experience in .NET Security architecture, and familiar with secure development techniques and understanding of web technologies such as HTTP, Cross site Scripting, SQL injection, OData, REST.
- Experience working in Agile, or iterative development methodologies is required. Education and Work Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- .NET: 8 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 2 years (Preferred)
- jQuery: 2 years (Preferred)
- AJAX: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote