Full or Part Time Charter Driver positions available
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- The chance to meet new people and make their travel experience memorable
- The opportunity to work in a team environment
- The opportunity to drive the finest equipment on the road and not worry about breakdowns
As a Leprechaun Lines Motorcoach Operator you will:
- Conduct thorough pre and post trip inspections of the motorcoach.
- Operate all company vehicles safely and courteously, including motorcoaches up to 45 feet in length in all weather conditions.
- Provide exceptional customer service and act in a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Transport passengers in a safe, comfortable and on-time mode.
- Assist passengers on and off the motorcoach in a safe, pleasant and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate vehicle inspections and records of hours worked and miles driven with an on paper and an onboard recording device
- Comply with all company and safety policies and procedures.
- CDL with Passenger endorsement required.
- 1 year verifiable Coach Bus or Heavy Truck experience
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record, must have the ability to maneuver a motorcoach in tight places without any incidents or damage
- Possess a strong customer focus and a sense of professionalism
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays and extended periods away from home
- Knowledge of Boston - Philadelphia and Washington DC helpful
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour