Seeking a professional, independent and responsible individual to work within our firm in all administrative and client functions as requested. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, client deliveries (independent transportation required), answering of phones, data entry, maintaining office, computer work, client responses, professional letter writing, programmatic work as it relates to the accounting profession. Skills required are word, excel and the ability to learn and adapt to many different computer software applications. Use of internet and google confidence a necessity. Some accounting skills are preferred.
Tax season which runs between January 1st and April 15th requires Saturday work hours. Due to the increased hours during tax season, the office closes at 2 PM on Fridays from May 1st through Labor Day.
The position is in the Barre, Vermont office, however, training in Keene, NH may be a necessity earlier in the position.
90 Day Probation Period
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
- No. This is an office position at a specific location.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Follows detailed directions proficiently
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $18.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
We respond with consideration and care of all staff and clients, keeping safe distances, sanitizing, offering curbside assistance to our clients.
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person