Full-timeEstimated: $120,000 - $170,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
As a DevSecOps Solution Architect Lead, you will architect and help develop cloud-native applications for prototypes and on-project work.
In addition, you will assist in technical solutions and consulting for Pragmatics to win new work.
- Shall possess strong architecture & design experience, including at least 2+ years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Shall possess AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro) certification.
- Shall have experience in a large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment on complex a heterogeneous environment in AWS.
- Strong skills in Kubernetes such as Openshift or AWS EKS.
- Experience with concepts of Infrastructure as Code and tools like Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience with developing Java applications for containerized environment such as Docker.
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker and similar ML tools considered a plus.
- Experience with Azure or Google Cloud Platform considered a plus.
- Experience with distributed tracing and site reliability engineering.
- Experience with Chaos Engineering, and related tools like Gremlin.
Education and Years of Experience:
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering or equivalent
5+ years of related experience
US citizenship is required to obtain a Public Trust or Secret Clearance (Active clearance a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off