- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Food Provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
4+ years experience
- Campaign Management:
- Daily management of the media plan including oversight of buy recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting, etc. 123
- Optimize performance based on business goals (ROAS, CPA, etc).
- Analysis & Reporting:
- Define Display media strategies for appointed clients including audience definition, channel selection, content strategy and measurement plan
- Support Supervisors looking at Audience and Creative trends | insights to inform planning
- Competitive monitoring and analysis on Programmatic buying platforms for clients under your purview
- Maintain and QA client reporting working with Business Intelligence team – to ensure campaign reporting integrity
- Campaign Set-up:
- Implement and monitor online Display campaigns via DCM, AdWords Ad exchanges, Video and DSP's.
- Tracking and optimization of campaigns and creatives.
- Oversee and assist with producing ad copy, creative, and developing targeting for Display when needed – provide insights on audiences and performance to improve results
- Ensure proper trafficking and tracking of campaigns
- Support Supervisors with planning and audience / campaign builds
- Budget | Pacing: keep tabs on pacing / performance and inform internal stake-holders on a regular basis
- Testing: work with Supervisors to develop testing metrics / priorities and Identify client opportunities for emerging Paid Social units / targeting
- More than 4 years of direct management of self-serve programmatic display tools with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding performance goals
- In-depth understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business (ROAS, CPA, CPC, ROI, etc)
- Adept at utilizing display ad management tools (Doubleclick Campaign Manager, DSP's and SSP's)
- Familiarity with reporting platforms (i.e., Google Analytics, DoubleClick, DSP's, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Supplemental long term disability insurance
- Company sponsored life and accidental death insurance
- Flexible spending account options
- Generous PTO, starting at 3 weeks/year
- Employee referral bonus program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company matching program
- Company phone or cell plan reimbursement
- The latest Apple or PC equipment
- Dog-friendly Fridays
- Flexible hours and possibility for remote work days
- Company-sponsored parking
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered office meals
Still reading? Great! Send your resume our way and tell us why youre the best fit for this role.
DuMont Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
In order to mitigate workplace risk and implement best employment practices, DuMont Project may conduct background checks, reference checks, and drug testing of all potential employees. Employment at DuMont Project is conditional upon successful completion of each.