- Event Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
Artist Marketing Intern - Summer 2019
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Artist Marketing Intern will report to the Global Artist Marketing Specialist ll and work collaboratively with members of the Global Marketing, Artist Relations, Content and Digital Marketing, and Event Marketing Teams to ensure the seamless execution of artist-driven events, promotion, and marketing campaigns. Shure is committed to supporting the artist community and this role will continue to sustain our legacy within the music industry, while providing an exciting opportunity to introduce Shure to new audiences.
- This person will assist and lead a variety of projects to maximize our artist relationships to support Shure’s Musician and Consumer Audio vertical.
- Assignments may include developing strategic partnerships, producing and coordinating events, supporting global marketing campaigns, and creating content with our artist partners.
- Your core focus will be supporting the Artist Marketing team where you will help shape the future of music and support the Shure brand within the artist community and their fan bases.
- In process of completing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Music Business or related areas of study (Junior, Senior or recent graduate preferred).
- Knowledge of the music industry, current trends, and the ability to identify artists on the rise.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Creative thinker who can take out-of-the-box ideas from strategy and content creation to execution and analysis.
- Understanding of relevant social media channels and finger on the pulse of on-the-rise content platforms.
- Experience with digital marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics industry and Shure products is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.