Southeast Tech, located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is currently hiring Adjunct Instructors for Computer Assisted Design (CAD) courses for the 2020 Spring and 2020 Summer semesters. These courses will be taught at the campus in Sioux Falls.
Under the direction and supervision of the Dean of Curriculum and Instruction, the Adjunct Faculty member teaches a variety of classes for specific academic programs. Duties and responsibilities include:
· Provide curriculum and instruction for specific discipline applicable to Southeast Tech’s courses and program curriculum.
· Develop and manage syllabus materials.
· Demonstrate knowledge of specific discipline, and knowledge of instructional needs of technology college students.
· Coordinate course ware and curriculum with the Dean of Curriculum and Instruction.
· Facilitate class instruction.
· Evaluate student performance.
· Adhere to course protocol guidelines.
· Respond promptly to grade determination.
· Assess students and curriculum.
· Identify and utilize instructional technology needs for college students.
· Post-secondary teaching experience strongly preferred.
· Available for day, evening, and online teaching schedules are available.
· Maintain a flexible schedule to respond to students and ability to teach several different courses at once.
· Participate in a series of training sessions delivered in person and online with dates to be determined.
Master’s Degree in Architecture; or a Master’s Degree plus 18 graduate hours in Architecture preferred; or a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Required and 3 years’ of work in Architecture or related field required.
For 50 years, Southeast Tech has been committed in preparing our students for workforce excellence and supporting the region that we serve. For job details and to apply online, visit out application page at: https://southeasttech.edu/about/employmentatsoutheasttech-1/. Application review begins October 21, 2019, with preference given to applications received by November 25, 2019. EOE.
Job Type: Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: