Dear Future Assistant,
Are you a supremely skilled personal assistant who wants to make a difference, but you don’t want to end up as a cog in a wheel of a large company?
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial environment that inspires rather than drains you?
Do you want to meet and work with fascinating people?
My name is Rich Litvin.
I’m an expert on high-performance. My clients include Olympic athletes, Special Forces operatives and serial entrepreneurs. You can Google me. My business plan for the last 10 years has been one line: Meet fun and interesting people. I live in Santa Monica with my wife and 2 sons and I spend 3 months a year traveling.
Does this describe you:
This will NOT be a good fit if you:
- You have experience providing Personal Assistant support at executive level.
- You are a natural at organizing, creating plans and following up.
- You like to coordinate multiple moving parts and keep everyone informed.
- You love to work independently and proactively. Your motto is “find a way or make a way…”
- You are a proactive and independent thinker who is always “one step ahead” of what is needed.
- You are technically savvy and have proficient computer skills (including Apple/Mac/iPhone).
- You have excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- You have high level communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar, and a professional phone/email manner.
- You have experience in the Microsoft and Google suites of products (excel, word, sheets, docs, calendar).
- You have demonstrable knowledge of social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- You are comfortable with change and flexible in your way of working.
- You are discreet.
- You have great copywriting skills (not essential but a great asset).
- Don’t have Personal Assistant experience.
- Need constant validation in your job.
- Are reactive, rather than proactive.
- Are not able to work independently.
Full time (5 days per week, Monday to Friday), with the flexibility to travel from time to time.
Santa Monica 3-4 days a week, as well as 1-2 days a week from your own home.
20 days of holiday increasing to 25 days after 12 months
If you are interested in being considered for this role, send a cover letter (that relates specifically to this job) and your resume to email@example.com. Your cover letter must mention the words ‘red paperclip’ in the first paragraph.
I look forward to hearing from you.