The points below highlight the Operations Supervisor duties:
• Oversees and coordinating warehouse activities such as shipping and receiving, maintaining an open dialogue with customers
• Coordinates daily activities within the distribution center
• Supervises staff and directs work as they execute activities related to order fulfillment, order management, inventory management, stocking, material handling, equipment usage, and related needs
• Prepares work schedules and reacts quickly and effectively regarding unexpected labor needs
• Manages labor hours and payroll in electronic timekeeping system
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
• Proven leadership skills to drive results
• Encourage employee engagement and have FUN
What projects will you work on in this role?
• Employee engagement
• Start-up operations
• Continuous Improvement projects
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 3 years of leadership experience and/or training within the warehouse
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.