Squealers BBQ at 5515 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268 is looking for servers, cooks and hosts. 317-871-7427
Position: Squealer's BBQ @ 5515 W 86th St is currently looking for energetic experienced servers, cooks and hosts for lunch and dinner shifts 7 days a week. We offer flexible scheduling, great atmosphere, and opportunity for advancement. Please apply on craigslist, email resume for consideration, or apply on line at Squealersbarbeque.com (specify location). Applicants may apply in person at 5515 W86th St. Indianapolis between 3-5pm weekdays.....
Position: Corporate Catering professionals, this entails offsite Catering for large corporations (loading product at Squealers location, transporting to Catering location,servicing guests at that location cafeteria, returning to Squealers to close shift. These are Corporate onsite Catering through Aramark at locations like Eli Lilly, Roche, Dow Agro). This is hourly compensation.
Compensation: Servers - Hourly+ Tips
Cooks and Hostess: Hourly
Apply online at Squealersbarbeque.com or on Indeed.com; you may apply in person at 5515 W86th from 2pm to 5pm.....
We are a locally owned and operated restaurant concept, with the goal of taking our Award Winning Competition BBQ to the plate! Come Grow With US and Ignite Your Passion for BBQ!
About us: Born of hard fought regional, national and world barbeque competitions and over 150 national competition awards, Squealers is a nationally trademarked restaurant and catering business. Squealers is known as the best Barbeque in Indiana and some of the best in the country and are continually recognized locally through print and web media. The original location opened 14 years ago in Mooresville, IN. A location in NW Indianapolis (86th and Zionsville Rd) opened a short time later. Squealers concept is a full service family and fans dining experience featuring but not limited to BBQ seating approximately 200 per location with full service bars.
Our Mission: To ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service. To maintain a clean, comfortable and well-maintained premises for our guests and staff. To "Cook Fresh Daily", our signature Award Winning Barbeque and all other menu items using quality ingredients prepared according to Squealers standards, and serve them at a fair price. To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To thank each guest for the opportunity to serve them. By maintaining these objectives we shall be assured of a fair profit that will allow us to contribute to the community we serve.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift