1). Operates assigned converting department equipment.
2). Performs quality checks at set ups and specified intervals when job is running as outlined on the “Quality Check Report.”
3). Assists in adjusting equipment to correct production and quality problems maximizing outputs.
4). Communicates pertinent information to Shift Lead Person as; condition of equipment, operating or quality problems, etc.
5). Completes reports and forms such as; Production Reports, Job Order, Quality Check Report and Pallet Labels.
6). Records, accumulates, and calculates production pounds, bags and times.
7). Prepares boxes, and other necessary packaging supplies.
8). Assists in monitoring equipment, working conditions and operating methods for safety. Reports any unsafe conditions.
- Requires you to speak, read and write good English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English.
- Ability to speak effectively with other employees of the organization in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
To be discussed. Day and Night positions available.
Between $14.00 Hr. and $19.00 Hr.
Felony background is case by case.
Medical / Dental / Sick Pay / Vacation Pay / 401K