At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
We are looking to hire an FP&A Senior Analyst - CapEx that will be a part of the Technology Services team. Our department is responsible for financial review, financial analyses, forecasting, and budgeting, as well as partnering with business leaders in strategic planning. You will serve as a Business Partner to other departments and provide support services on financial matters, accounting policy, or other business initiatives and provide support to finance management and other internal customers, including ad-hoc financial analysis, report design, dashboard analytics, and special projects. It is the goal of our team to provide our internal customers with quality financial data in a timely manner. We strive to be a strategic business partner with Operations providing world-class financial support and business analytics.
This role will have a high level of involvement and communication with Operations, Finance, Accounting, and other leaders. We are looking for a self-driven individual contributor with a high level of financial analysis experience.
The target salary range for this position is $82,300 – $140,000, based on location and experience.
This position will be filled to work at the following Jack Henry office locations: Lenexa, KS, Springfield, MO, Monett, MO, Allen, TX, or Remotely within the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Perform financial analyses on operating results and business plans.
- Develop, interpret, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Gather, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts and various categories of net revenue and expense.
- Evaluate and analyze operating expenses, capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Document revenues and expected expenditures and prepares summary statements and documents.
- Identify and forecast key capital spend related metrics. Be able to highlight operational and capital expense trends and provide related narrative.
- Act as a consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Prepare special studies, analyses, and recommendations for budgets, business forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, and statistical reports.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- A minimum 10 years of Corporate Finance, FP&A or Finance Operations experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Experience working in a Senior Financial Analyst.
- MBA and/or CPA or other related professional certification.
- Knowledge of or experience with OneStream, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience creating special reporting, interactive dashboards, or financial modeling.
- Experience in a Financial or Technology Services organization.
- Strong business acumen and desire to strengthen knowledge of the business/industry.
- Ability to make recommendations in order to improve efficiency of processes and procedures.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, "Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun." We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being.
We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.
Culture of Commitment
Ask our associates why they love Jack Henry, and many will tell you it is because our culture is exceptional. We do great things together. Rising to meet challenges and seeking opportunities is part of who we are as an organization. Our culture has helped us stay strong through challenging times and we credit our dedicated associates for our success. Visit our Corporate Responsibilitysite to learn more about our culture and commitment to our people, customers, community, environment, and shareholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Requests for full corporate job description may be requested through the interview process at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $63,335.27 - $76,274.74 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: Remote