Seeking a thought leader and user acquisition "code cracker" to help carve out the future of performance advertising, working directly with the CEO. The salary and performance based compensation potential are incredible for the right candidate.
This fast-growing studio agency has managed over $1.5 billion in paid social ad spend and produced over 300,000 videos for the world’s largest mobile games and apps. We provide a creative studio, user-acquisition managed services and self-service platform for Facebook and Google social advertisers.
As a Leader of User Acquisition, you will lead UA strategy for large-scale Facebook and Google campaigns. You will lead client relationships to maximize the performance of our advertisers, by collaborating with our UA, creative, and executive teams.
You will be an analytical, business-savvy number-cruncher who can work independently to run ad campaigns and oversee creative development and execution for a UA team.
- As the world’s best UA "code cracker,” you’ll share insights from your audits to identify issues blocking media-buying performance, and you will guide our team to make modifications to scale our clients' accounts profitably.
- Lead, train, and develop our UA Team in the management and optimization of Facebook & Google campaigns.
- Stay current on the user-acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitive strategies, to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth.
- Manage the strategy and execution of Facebook and Google UAC advertising campaigns, using our AdRules platform.
- Own client relationships including performance, weekly communication, and contractual renewals.
- Guide and work with the UA team to conduct hands-on deep analysis and audits.
- Share learnings across accounts and UA team members by conducting daily strategy & training sessions.
- Evaluate creative and provide guidance to our creative team for what creative is performing best for our clients and their competitors.
- Drive innovation with creative optimization and a/b testing strategies.
- Contribute to the product development roadmap for AdRules.
- Drive thought-leadership articles by writing outlines for our writers.
- Speak publicly about UA at tradeshows like Mobile Apps Unlocked, Mobile Growth Summit, and App Growth.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA / BS / MBA or 5+ years’ experience in high-scale, hands-on performance marketing role with Facebook and Google user acquisition
- Experience managing more than $1 million/month on Facebook and Google App Campaigns for gaming or direct response advertisers.
- Authentic interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a requirement.
- Passion for problem solving: You are able to pursue new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Strong team-building, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Plus: experience with other PMD / FMP bid management platforms
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Work from home (remote)
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- The position is not eligible for a visa sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- Describe your experience managing more than $1 million/month for the sole purpose of user acquisition through app downloads on Facebook and Google App Campaigns (required experience):
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule