Are you someone very detail oriented? Do you thrive working with multiple departments to help each team accomplish tasks? Are you an outgoing individual who is a naturally positive person?
Rodeo Dental, Texas’ fastest growing dental company, has created the opportunity for a Human Resource Assistant at our Headquarters in Fort Worth, TX ! Recently recognized as one of “DFW’s Top Places to Work ” in 2016 AND 2017, Rodeo Dental is reaching new heights daily!
As a Human Resource Assistant, you will provideadministrative support to the Human Resource, Accounting, and Talent Acquisition department as needed, including record keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. You will also get to assist with benefits administration, and act as a liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits-related problems, and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is a team player and wants to grow their career in the HR field.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of timecards, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in an ATS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- HR Expertise.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a HUGE PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resource: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fort Worth, TX (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)