Job Description: Genesis Behavior Center, Inc., is an organization that provides educational services for children with Autism and other developmental disabilities for children from 1 to 18 years of age. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Behavior Interventionist in a home/center setting in Turlock and Modesto.
Applicant must be extremely reliable and must be ready to start once hired.
Please don't apply if you are not able to start immediately or have long vacations planned.
- Implements teaching procedures outlined by Director and or Consultant Staff.
- Collects data on appropriate programs.
- Attends training classes, sessions and workshops and completes readings as assigned.
- Effectively communicates with Director, supervisory staff and families.
- Works with parents/staff in training on therapeutic interventions as established.
- High School diploma required.
- Experience working with young children with autism or other developmental disabilities is preferred.
- Willingness to train and learn the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with a focus on Verbal Behavior (VB).
- Must be able to successfully secure state-mandated criminal background clearance and have a negative TB test & all other immunizations on file.
- Must provide proof from a physician of being physically capable of meeting job requirements.
- Possess a valid CA Drivers License and have dependable transportation.
- Must have up to date car insurance in your name and of the vehicle that will be driven.
- Must enjoy teaching skills to children and have a positive attitude/enthusiasm and energetic active teaching.Required education: High School Diploma
- This position is available for immediate hire, please don't apply if you are not able to start upon being hired.
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)