Collective Health is expanding its Member Services team in Utah! We believe health benefits should be simple, accessible, and technology-driven. But moreover, we believe healthcare should be grounded by the people that it serves. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health insurance.
Eligibility flows through and impacts every aspect of the Collective Health platform, and we are building out the team responsible for receiving, processing, validating and sending our eligibility information with our partners. We exchange a high volume of files per day with customers, networks, and partners, and are looking for people to be responsible for the operation, quality, and scaling of our data management systems. Through your experiences at Collective Health, you will be a pivotal part of improving the member healthcare experience by operating and scaling our data operations platform. What you'll do:
- The Eligibility Analyst will monitor and own the success of daily eligibility file processes across Collective Health.
- Develop and apply deep understanding of all of the file formats ingested and sent by our systems
- Investigate and resolve daily exceptions and errors
- Work closely with internal teams and 3rd party partners on owning and improving existing integrations and implementing new integrations (gathering and defining requirements, coordinating file build, testing, go-live etc)
- Prioritize quality and building for scale - our team is growing fast so you'll need to be ready for new challenges
Nice to have:
- Excel, G-Suite
- Cross functional and collaboration
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- External or client communication - comfortable leading client calls
- EDI experience
- Healthcare background
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience working with Ben Admin and HR systems
- Experience working with carriers
- Understands US healthcare systems
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we're backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com ( https://www.collectivehealth.com/ ).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.