Part-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $56,000 a year
- Communication skills
- Clinical trials
- Microsoft Office
- Clinical research
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
New York University:
NYU - Domestic: Rory Meyers College of Nursing
New York, NY
Jul 15, 2020
The Division of Special Studies in Symptom Management at New York University Rory Meyers College of Nursing is seeking a Clinical Data Processor who will be responsible for preparing, processing, and quality-monitoring clinical data at an academic health center research facility. The Clinical Data Processor will report to the P.I. Please note: This is a part-time position and will be working onsite.
Applicants should have availability 2-3 days per week between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday - Friday. This position is through December 18, 2020 with possibility of extension.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, process, enter and clean clinical trial data
- Observe and document study protocol data collection methods, specific to protocol implementation.
- Perform review of case report forms (“CRFs”), perform manual queries as needed, and maintain archiving of CRFs in-house.
- Ensure that all processes for data recording and query resolution meet Good Clinical Practice (“GCP”) requirements for the entry and reporting of clinical data.
- Check data accuracy and ensure adherence to data management plan.
- Assist in the development of databases by including testing of data screens and code lists for clinical study data entry.
- Code study instruments and forms.
- Interface with study site personnel to expedite resolution of queries and to improve quality of the data input.- Assist in various aspects of the Division’s activities, which include, but are not limited to filing documents, screening calls, navigating protocol schedule.
Those selected to interview will be notified via email. We are not able to accept applications delivered via walk-in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite, FileMaker Pro.
- Experience designing data screens for clinical trial data entry and quality control.
- Experience in academic clinical research or in clinical research industry (biotech, pharmaceutical company, CRO) in a clinical data entry or processing position.
- Experience with preparing data reports for submission to senior statistician and PI.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.