The Marketing Content Writer will develop customer-facing marketing copy within a multi-channel environment. Responsibilities include creating content for web, email, text/SMS and other customer-facing communications both digital and print. Leveraging customer insights/market research, working with marketing teams to adapt brand guidelines and existing marketing content into digital formats may also be required. Experience delivering content that motivates customer engagement and an understanding of the role SEO plays is critical.
- Develops clear, original customer-facing marketing copy that promotes our brand and products/services.
- Collaborates with regional marketing teams to deliver high-quality content for a variety of assets including digital and offline.
- Leverages various communication channel best practices.
- Versions out repeatable/reusable content across multiple channels.
- Develops new content ideas with an understanding of business objectives, industry dynamics/trends and customer behavior/insights.
- Proofreads and edits content produced by other members of the team as needed.
- Manages content request process, approval workflows, deadlines and deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.