Searching for more purpose in your work?
You can impact lives across the globe by working at Mercy Ships International Support Center in East Texas!
We are an international faith-based health care organization providing free surgery and other healthcare services through our hospital ships.
You can use your skills as the Enterprise Architectto contribute to this amazing experience.
- You are energized by creating and maintaining enterprise and business architectures.
- You enjoy translating business strategy and objectives into a technology operating model.
- You thrive on collaboration with others to contribute to the development of a successful Information Services strategy.
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and modelling principles with a knowledge of formal IT management best practices, such as TOGAF, COBIT, and ITIL.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have 5 years relevant work experience, with at least 3 years management experience in an enterprise IT environment including experience in planning and technical guidance for multi-discipline teams.
- You are motivated by the fact that God is using your labor is helping change someone’s life.
If this sounds like you, please go to our website http://careers.mercyships.org/ to learn more about Mercy Ships, view the job description, complete the application and upload your resume!
WHY MERCY SHIPS?
- Mercy Ships is an organization where you can live your faith in your work environment, where prayer and department devotionals provide us with the strength and inspiration to give it our best every day.
- Mercy Ships provides resources and events that promote the feeling of family and community.
- Our base located on 400 acres of scenic East Texas land offers on campus dining, a specialty coffee shop, indoor basketball and racquetball courts, weight room, walking and biking trails, a disk golf course, and an outdoor pool for you and your family.
- Paid time off, holiday benefits, and health and life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time