The Software Engineer III is a part of an agile development team who is involved in all stages of development from design and development to testing and deployment. This person has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills, and is experienced in designing and possesses the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions. This person also must have a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8 to 12 years of computer programming experience.
- Proficient with .NET, .NET core, C#, JQuery, Angular and MS SQL.
- Knowledge in building Code first applications
- Knowledge in REST and SOAP services.
- Managing servers in private cloud infrastructure
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain web and mobile applications.
- Work on system maintenance and enhancement requests that includes web and database development.
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server to manage code and work items.
- Analyze data and create reports.
- Perform Unit testing and Code Reviews.
- Work on researching and resolving production issues.
- Sharing knowledge and training other team members.
- Create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration.
- Design and develop new Software solutions.
- Apply mature development practices like automated testing and CI/CD
- Build high quality code by following the SOLID principles and leveraging software design patterns.
- Proficient in designing micro services architecture and building scalable systems
Normal business office conditions. Working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts