Our mid-sized company needs a reliable, organized, intelligent and personable receptionist / office assistant. In a fast-paced industry, we require someone who can help keep the studio running seamlessly.
- Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate parties.
- Perform clerical work as needed, including copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Send and receive mail, including preparing FedEx shipments.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory, research job-specific materials.
- Perform administrative duties and support management
- Communicate w/ building personnel, including maintenance and security
- Assisting the Bookkeeper, including but not limited to preparation of jobs for invoicing.
- Great interpersonal skills and phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour