Crucial Requirements and Abilities:
- Contract requires you to be a minimum 23 years of age
- Familiarity with physical security and access controls matter
- Three (3) years of military or similar police or local guard force experience.
- Familiar with contract issued weapons
- Must possess US Secret Clearance
- Must be able to qualify on primary weapon e.g. Calibers 9mm, 5.56mm, 7.62mm
- Subject to working rotating shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of U.S. Embassies, CENTCOM, and ITAR/OFAC
- Extensive Middle East high-level relationship building expertise
- Ability to manage logistics in austere environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to travel as requested or required based on organizational needs and to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills working in international and multi- cultural environments, interacting with all levels of staff, clients and consultants in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; being proactive, resourceful and efficient; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Flexibility and maturity are a must
Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for a long period of time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job Type: Full-time
- US military: 3 years (Required)
- US Tourist Passport (Preferred)
- Honorable Discharge (Required)
- Active DoD Clearance (Required)