The Manager at NBCU will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the Director of Measurement Innovation and Advanced Analytics to develop the analytic solution enabling full funnel outcome measurement across NBCU platforms and drive cross media measurement initiative. The responsibilities include:
Test and validate media measurement methodology using Python and R. The research is not limited to currency, media content and ad consumption, ad impact by leveraging the latest media research and methodologies.
Manage production & development script for Insights & Measurement team
Manage internal & external media data collection & Ingestion on Analytics platform
Evaluate vendor data and assess the feasibility for modeling and custom analytics
Partner with IT and Product team to operationalize the data operation
- 3+ years of work experience in media measurement and analytics.
- 1+ years’ experience working across functional teams
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning & AI or a related field.
- Excellent programming skills and proficiency in Python, R, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- 3+ years of programming experience using Python, R and SQL
- 2+ years of work experience in media and advertising industry
- Knowledge in media measurement methodology and media planning
- Experience working with third party media measurement firms
Ad Sales Insights and Measurement
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.