Job Title: QA Analyst/Tester
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Contract Duration: Long Term
- Develop and Execute test cases for complex changes.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and perform QA Activities.
- Review all deliverables and interfaces with project teams to validate compliance to user requirements.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain Test Automation scripts using Tricentis Tosca.
- Effective communication of testing activities and findings in verbal and written formats
- Document test plans, test cases and execution
- Work with Development, Product Management, Design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Maintain a high quality bar for the Application.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in testing.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Should have experience working in Agile team.
- Should be able to create test plan based on the user story and acceptance criteria.
- Should be able to develop detailed test cases including negative scenarios and execute test cases.
- Should be able to create/stage data for testing activities.
- Experience in Automating the test cases with Tricentis Tosca.
- Working experience with TFS, MTM is preferred.
- Working experience with in .NET and Selenium is a plus.
Candidate need to be technically strong and genuine experienced.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 /hour
- Agile Environment: 2 years (Required)
- experience with in .NET and Selenium is a plus: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automating the test cases with Tricentis Tosca: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2 years (Required)
- QA: 7 years (Required)
- experience with TFS, MTM is preferred.: 1 year (Preferred)