Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a system easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a Salesforce Developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced Salesforce Developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems in healthcare by collaborating with a development team to build a tool with user centric design. You’ll coordinate UI/UX designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using Salesforce. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change the healthcare industry for the better
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Salesforce development, including Cloud solutions and VisualForce
- Experience with following Agile methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS
- Experience in interfacing with Salesforce applications for Tableau data visualization and business intelligence products
- Knowledge of SAML, Active Directory, or LDAP
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.