Located in Roanoke, Va., Carilion Clinic is a robust system of 7 hospitals and over 200 physician specialty practices. Now offering sign on bonuses of up to $20,000 for grads on select units.
There's no better time or place to start your nursing career than now at Carilion Clinic. We have the latest of everything – a great place to work, excellent benefits and opportunities for you to grow. Open the door and see all that Carilion has to offer.
Our RNs work on interprofessional teams, use best practices and the latest technology within an innovative learning environment. Waiting for you are a wide range of career opportunities, college tuition, and employment assistance for your family. Supportive leadership and staff inspire better health in our patients, their families and our communities. Explore how you can make a difference in the lives of others.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- RN Residency Program (focused on leadership, patient outcomes & your professional role)
- Relocation Assistance
- Seasonal Sign-on Bonus
- NCLEX reimbursement
- Competitive salary & Shift differential
In addition, you'll be rewarded with Carilion's Total Rewards package plus paid time off, retirement benefits and childcare subsidies.
- A degree from a School of Professional Nursing of an accredited college.
- A current Registered Nurse license in the State of Virginia or eligible to sit for the Virginia licensure exam.
- Must successfully complete orientation and competency requirements.
- The ability to obtain CPR certification, potential ACLS, PALS, NRP
- Computer skills required for automated computer systems, including electronic medical records.
- Must be able to meet essential job functions.
The following areas may be available:
- Med/Surg (including PCU)
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiology (ICU/PCU)
- Vascular (ICU/PCU)
- Critical Care (ICU/PCU for surgical, neuro trauma, med/surg)
- Emergency Department
- OR, Procedural
- Resource Pool
- Physical Rehabilitation
Interested candidates may call or text Emily Allen for an immediate interview: (540) 400-2778
Highlights of Designations and Awards:
- Magnet Recognized- Roanoke based facilities (ANCC)
- Beacon Award for Excellence- Coronary Critical Care, NTICU (AACN)
- Five-Star Award Overall Quality inpatient/telemetry, OB/GYN (PRC)
- Consumer Choice #1 – National Research Corporation
- Best Organization for Leadership Development (NCHL)
- Top 100 Most Integrated Healthcare Network (SDI Health )
- Gold Seal of Approval hip knee replacement, heart attack/heart failure, primary stroke center (TJC)
- ACE Accreditation Cardiac Catheterization Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
About Carilion Clinic:
Located in America's most livable communities, Carilion Clinic includes small and large award-winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute for Orthopaedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Type: Full-time