Part-time | Contract$30 an hour7 days ago
- Legal drafting
- Family law
Full Job Description
Seeking a well versed New Jersey Family & Divorce Freelance Paralegal. Experience in research and substantive drafting (ability to draft motions/pleadings/etc.) is a MUST. The position is fully remote and for someone who is currently a fulltime freelancer.
Experience with Clio, Practice Panther, Tabs3 or Practice Master a big plus.
Business tools currently in use: Actions Step (practice mgmt.); Teams (communications); Outlook (email/calendar); Sharepoint (shared docs)
Assignment is approximately 5-10 hours per week to start. This is a 1099 assignment.
Please submit resume detailing relevant family/divorce experience and cover letter for consideration.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Are you currently a fulltime freelancer/virtual employee? Or available to work during business hours?
- draft motions/pleadings/etc.: 3 years (Preferred)
- Actions Step (practice Mgmt.): 1 year (Preferred)
- SharePoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- New Jersey Divorce & Family Law: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations