GoEngineer is seeking a passionate engineer who enjoys engaging with customers to join our SOLIDWORKS Technical Team. As a Pre- and Post-Sales Application Engineer, your role will have a primary focus on SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) tools and services. Candidates MUST have PDM implementation experience and be willing to travel.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Introducing, implementing and configuring data management software to make our new and existing customers more effectively. Utilizing internal tools and methods to facilitate Data Migrations from Windows folders and/or other file systems. Some projects may require participation outside normal business hours.
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Self-paced research, study, and practical implementation of knowledge gathered via existing resources and customer experiences. Supporting sales teams as a ‘go-to’ technical resource for File/Data Management related questions and project scoping and quoting
- DEMONSTRATIONS: Developing and presenting webinars & demos to show prospects how SOLIDWORKS can address their critical business issues while offering a timely return on investment
- TRAINING: Conducting structured training classes and consulting in our offices and at customer sites
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: Assisting our customer to resolve technical issues with the software via our technical support hotline and/or email ticketing system as they learn to best incorporate the tool into their design process
- LEARNING & GROWING: Achieve and maintain relevant technical certifications and attend world-class corporate training to develop your professional skills. You’ll have the opportunity to become a subject-matter expert in SOLIDWORKS products, as well as develop into a leader in a project or team management!
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering Discipline or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years of 3D CAD Experience required; SOLIDWORKS experience is a plus
- Experience with CAD data management software, and/or other database systems is required
- Personable, hardworking, autonomous, team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The ability to listen and respond (verbally and in writing) in a timely, professional and friendly manner with all levels of customers and team members
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver's License to get to and from customer and office sites
- Willingness to travel to customer offices (sometimes overnight) to perform pre-sales or post-sales services.
- Exceptional Attention to Detail, and well-organized,
- Able to juggle multiple customer projects in parallel, without constant management oversight.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Coaching by senior sales and leadership team members.
- Personal development including and an excellent onboarding plan and ongoing product and industry training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- CAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- Product Data Management: 1 year (Preferred)