Hiring Experienced Freight Broker Agents!
Experienced agents with a book of business are preferred. Candidates MUST have at least 1 year of experience as a freight broker agent working under a broker.
We are selecting candidates based on experience, background, demonstrated work ethic, resourcefulness and attitude. We are a small freight brokerage company, but we are growing. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our family and help accelerate our growth. Our freight agents are independent contractors receiving commission-based pay only.
- Work remotely from home and from any state
Freight Agent responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Educating customers about our shipping solutions
- Conducting research on customers that have a need for our services
- Cold-calling shipping companies, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions
Make sure products are delivered promptly to different places.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing shipments are done properly and timely.
- Call the trucking companies to take the goods and prepare the documents needed for the shipment before forwarding to the broker to process the payment.
- Coordinate with the company that needs trucking services for their cargo.
- Quote loads.
- Own a computer with internet service
- Own a mobile/land phone with service
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Book of business - not required but candidates with one will be preferenced
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Visit us at: www.dominolanellc.com or call us for a 1 minute mock call to showcase your knowledge.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $126,120.00 /year
- Freight Brokering: 1 year (Preferred)