- Analyze business requirements, provide time estimates, create and modify Call Routing Strategies, preparation of design documents, system development, and production handover.
- Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause analysis for system outages; suggest improvements to ensure system up-time.
- Knowledge of voice networking technologies including TCP/IP, SDP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, SIP, UDP, QoS, VoIP, and VLAN design.
- Working experience of Contact Center Technologies (IVR, SIP, CTI, WFM, VXML, CCPulse, CCAnalyzer, Verint Recording, Genesys Framework, GAX, CIM, HA Architecture, AVAYA IVR, Voice Call Routing).
- Developing touch tone, speech and Self Service IVR. Strong expertise in Chat/SMS/COBROS and Hands-on experience with coding using Genesys IVR tool.
- Reporting (CCA, Infomart), G-Plus adapter for WFM (experienced on Verint and NICE).
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field of education.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.