As a Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Manager- Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) you will follow the project from procedure writing to handover of a facility which will be pre-commissioned & commissioned safely, reliably operated, and effectively maintained. You will be responsible for all aspects of Pre-Commissioning and execution including writing of procedures, developing manpower requirements, schedules and budgets.
As a Pre-Commissioning Manager:
- Direct the writing of all pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Direct the planning of the Home Office and Site job duties of pre-commissioning and commissioning advisors assigned to the project.
- Ensure the pre-commissioning & commissioning requirements of HAZOP, Model Reviews, Management of Change, and PSSR actions are completed and closed out prior to start-up.
- Oversee implementation of the Handover Process using an Electronic Completion Program.
- Ensure preservation requirements during pre-commissioning and commissioning period are performed and documented.
- Supervise a formal training program for joint venture partners and technicians.
- B.S. in Process, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent operating and maintenance experience.
- 20 years of pre-commissioning and commissioning experience
- Must have leadership experience in managing pre-commissioning activities related to facilities handover for major capital projects.
- Experience with Liquid Natural Gas facility
- Detailed knowledge of computer based completion management database.
- Detailed knowledge of plant pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup, and operating procedures and practices.