Support clients in solving difficult problems by focusing on analyzing complex malicious code. Leverage knowledge of how to analyze and evaluate complex malicious code to create technical reports for identification parameters, advanced capabilities, and potential mitigation strategies. Work to continually improve current malware analysis techniques and identify new ways to help colleagues identify malware. Conduct ongoing research and training in comprehending malicious software.
- 1+ years of experience with reverse engineering
- 1+ years of experience with malware analysis
- Experience with malware analysis and discovery
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with access development
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to work across different divisions, organizations, and leadership chains to influence change
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC3, CJ1, CMD, ID15, ID19