At Zoes Kitchen, the number one criteria for being a fit for any role is being a culture fit! That’s why our core values are so important to us.
The Core Values!
- PEOPLE FIRST! Look for ways to add value to the lives of others and always treat people with positive intent.
- BE HUMBLE! Think of yourself less and the team and business more. There’s always room to improve.
- ONE TEAM. ONE ZOES! Be all in all the time and support your coworkers.
- STRIVE FOR GREATNESS! Be an expert in your field, take initiative and do your part to make things great.
- LOVE LIFE! Have some fun and work passionately! Attitude and energy are contagious.
As a Zoës Kitchen Assistant Manager, you'll manage both the front and back of house operations and therefore, prior kitchen experience is a huge plus. You will assist the General Manager in hiring and training of team members and as well as with the finances and scheduling of your restaurant.
- Providing leadership, guidance and training to hourly team members
- Assisting with the recruiting, interviewing and training of new team members
- Growing grow sales and increase profits through exceptional guest service, word of mouth advertising and marketing
- Embracing and promotion the Zoes Kitchen culture
- Making guest feel welcome and ensuring that your team members provide the best possible service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Management: 2 years (Required)