DDO Artists Agency is seeking a diligent, TECH-SAVVY part-time intern to assist our LA Commercial and Voice-Over Departments. With offices in LA and NY, DDO is a bi-coastal talent agency that takes pride in the personalized relationships we form with our diverse roster of clients. Our work environment leans towards casual, but can quickly become fast-paced - great for promoting growth in our interns. You'll be working side-by-side with the agent, interacting with clients, and learning about contracts, unions, and relationships between agencies and casting. You'll also receive a Performance Review with constructive feedback at the end of your internship. DDO is a great place to begin or continue your journey into the entertainment industry!
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Tue/Thu, 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (If necessary, we are willing to accommodate half-days and other alterations)
- Unpaid, but with opportunities to move up since we hire almost exclusively from within!
- College credit available upon request
- MUST live in LA or the surrounding area and be able to commute to the office
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Read and understand casting breakdowns
- Work with online accounts used by actors and casting (LA Casting, Casting Frontier, Voices.com, Voicecastinghub.com, Actor’s Access, Breakdown Express)
- Call talent for auditions and respond to questions/concerns
- Collect, review, and edit VO audition files, and address any technical issues (Audacity)
- Record and maintain confidential client information (inEntertainment)
- Maintain our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram)
- Familiarity with Audacity, editing & recording audio is PREFERRED
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office, PC Proficiency
- Strong Attention to Detail, Initiative, Multi-tasking Skills, Phone & Email Etiquette, Superior Work Ethic & Organization
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER AND TELL US:
- Why you'd be a good fit for our agency and the Commercial/VO departments
- Your availability (Days and hours)
- A movie/tv show you're excited about (recent/upcoming)
- If you do not include all of the above, your application will not be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship