Senior Business Analyst- Virtual
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work hand-in-hand with our clients' senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
We are looking for the right Business Analyst to join our team. Our BA will work with our internal team on strategic initiatives focused on an organization's task, vision and developing corresponding tasks to executing those strategies and changing the way the organization works.
We now seek highly qualified, professionals to join our industry-leading team.
- Provide analysis of data and review business processes to maximize workflow efficiencies.
- Build and maintain inventory of business process models and any associated changes, updates, or additions of skills along with the associated impact.
- Collaborate with Clients and internal stakeholders regarding process design, business rules, resource allocation and automation to maximize process efficiency.
- Develop and collaborate to maintain proper documentation of business processes and rules for standard operating procedures and related documentation including computer-based training needs.
- Utilize industry modeling standards to develop business process and decision diagrams.
- Generate and present technical reports, graphical charts, and summaries to management, including operations department heads.
- Consult with clients regarding scenarios and results for business process changes.
- Content of communications is responsive, anticipates likely questions, but maintains required confidentiality.
- Helps company to conceptualize and design new or improved intellectual property that drive revenue expansion and/or cost reduction efforts.
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Contributing to business user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Deliver on the PPT Solutions brand promise with its key partners and customers.
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients.
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must have 8 years of experience in call center operations or technology, or process management.
- Educational background in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Strong business analyst skills.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities
- Understanding of project management principles, strategy and execution.
- Ability to prioritize work steams and, partner and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, developing a formal system for communications, reporting intake status, etc.
- Ability to process information quickly and present it in a succinct and insightful format suitable for executives.
- Strong oral, documentation, written presentation, and facilitation skills
- Must have: strong in Excel, PowerPoint (must be able to build strong presentations), Access, Word
- Experience in Visio, Power BI, MS SQL, Oracle SQL Tableau is a plus.
Market / Capabilities Building:
- Leverages and improves intellectual capital, frameworks and methodologies with input from the management team
- Assists in the execution of strategies of strategic importance to the firm
Team Leadership / People Development:
- Demonstrates creative insights to problems
- When assigned to a project, works closely with client, when needed, and project team members to generate practical solutions and ensures clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation.
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- Client management experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Virtual position
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” client work hours.
- Availability outside of standard business hours to support go-lives, as needed
Occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected, primarily for training and team meetings (up to 75%)
We offer a highly competitive compensation structure that will allow you to be rewarded for the contributions you make. If you thrive in an environment that is collaborative, challenging, and will provide you the opportunity to expand your skills – come talk to us. We’d welcome the opportunity to get to know you and allow you to learn more about us. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Analyst: 5 years (Required)
- Call Center: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction