IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT?
About Too Faced: We are a serious makeup brand that knows how to have fun. We’re a family of passionate, creative, hardworking individuals who love what we do and work collaboratively to make a huge impact on the brand each and every day. Our family is always growing, and we are looking for unique talent like you to join the team. Be original, be you, be a part of the Too Faced family
About the Job:
The Director, eCommerce will lead the growth and success of the Too Faced Cosmetics’ eCommerce business. This position is committed to developing performance based digital marketing strategies that drive revenue and will help grow the Too Faced brand.
This role is highly collaborative and requires the ability to oversee strategy implementation across not only Too Faced but with outside agencies. Key channels include: SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing & Retargeting, and Paid Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.). You will be the driver of success by building and executing promotional strategies, loyalty/retention programs and world-class launch experiences.
The position will manage a team of 5 – the media team as well as loyalty /CRM and analytics. Reports to VP of Digital. This role will be based in Irvine, CA.
- You are passionate about all things digital and are laser focused on driving revenue
- You’re comfortable driving revenue forecasts, managing a P/L and conducting financial conversations
- You have a deep understanding of performance marketing - leading agencies to drive successful KPI’s
- You live by data and continuously look for innovative ways to exceed targets
- You’ve built strong customer journeys that drive engagement, conversion and retention
- You enjoy managing and growing people. Their success is your success.
- You’re innovative and competitive, but a team player that works well cross-functionally to achieve strategic goals.
- You’re a strategic thinker, highly organized, detail-oriented, and always ten steps ahead
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Develop best in class seasonal and promotional strategies to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Build & manage e-commerce marketing calendars to ensure maximum suffiency to drive revenue
- Develop and oversee implementation of all digital marketing strategies and tactics across paid online channels internally and with 3rd party vendors to drive awareness, traffic and conversion, including: display, retargeting, social, SEM, SEO & Affiliates.
- Lead testing and innovation to optimize marketing effectiveness and return on investment.
- Lead and Identify acquisition opportunities and seamlessly integrate new advertising partners that will result in efficient ROI while maintaining brand integrity.
- Support day-to-day operations and execution of all targeted campaigns with a nimble lens to ensure maximum ROI.
- Collaborate with key internal teams to develop and produce creative assets and deliverables required within tight timelines.
- Lead CRM and retention strategies to drive engagement, repeat purchases and launch communications to drive revenue.
- Oversee retention and CRM marketing, includer trigger strategies, win-backs and customer journey
- Develop and manage all aspects of web analytics related to E-Commerce to conduct regular analysis of content, product, and collection productivity to identify trends and opportunities.
- Own the advertising and site P&L - responsible for hitting sales goals and budgeting
- Support and foster growth and professional development of the digital marketing team (includes retention, loyalty and digital marketing teams). Must thrive in an environment of providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to their team to drive engagement and productivity
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Strong experience (8+ years) managing all key business functions described above in an ecommerce environment
- Minimum 3+ years’ leading a team including performance management, strategy oversight, etc.
- Proven experience managing with a global mindset as international expansion is key
- Demonstrated success at growing an ecommerce, direct marketing, or multi-channel retail business through business and technical innovation – ideally with experience in both strategy development and operational execution
- Strong understanding of ROI focused paid media
- Experience implementing a loyalty program highly desired
- Previous experience managing innovative Acquisition Program
- Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude