Part-timeEstimated: $20,000 - $26,000 a year
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
My name is Ashley Greene and I am a Recruiting Consultant for New Season; Colonial Management Group. New Season is a leading provider of quality care, successfully treating opioid dependence for more than 30 years. I currently have a great opportunity for a Part-Time Cashier with our clinic in Dallas, TX.
Job Duties: (include but are not limited to):
- Assists clinic with technical and financial skills to track and manage patient cash flow, credit and insurance payments; while also assisting the clinic reception area with staff coordination for patients entering the clinic.
- high school diploma or GED
- Can pass a Background Check
- Can pass a soft credit check
- Can pass a drug test
- Medical/Healthcare experience preferred
- Flexible Shifts (alternating weekends, flexible weekdays)
- 10-12 hours/ week Saturday and Sunday 5:45 a.m.-8:45 a.m.; Possibility of occasional weekdays 5:15 a.m.-12:15 a.m. if desired
- Competitive Pay
If you are not looking, but know someone who is, I greatly appreciate referrals.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: