If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and focused on projects dedicated to improving the quality, colleague engagement, and efficiency in the way that our pharmacy teams communicate with physician offices and other healthcare practitioners, consider growing your career as a Pharmacy Intake Advisor.
You will play an integral role on the team that will lead innovation, development, and management of the retail pharmacy healthcare provider outreach processes. The primary responsibility of the team is to design and implement efficient and safe processes for communicating with the provider community. Our goal is to improve communication between pharmacies and providers to fulfill our purpose of helping patients on their path to better health. This team is responsible for the execution of a multi-year roadmap that is essential to help the organization achieve our multi-million dollar goals and improve the technology and workflow in our stores, allowing colleagues to focus on patient safety and care.
This position requires you to have collaboration skills and work cross-functionally and influence our store teams, field leadership, and internal partners. This position will routinely interact with the following groups: Prescriber, Information Technology, Training & Change Management, Patient Safety, Product Development, Pharmacy Operations, Legal, and Field Leadership.
You will excel in this role if you have strong independent leadership skills, as well as analytical and interpersonal skills. In addition, you must be able to interact with and influence a wide range of stakeholders and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will conduct analyses to monitor the effectiveness of current processes and identify areas for improvement
- You will analyze data from pilots and mini-tests to determine the impact of new enhancements and processes
- You will participate in the development of business cases to support the valuation of innovative ideas and provide leadership to measure that value over time
- You will analyze and present data to support decision-making
- You will present and articulate conclusions and recommendations to leadership
- You will develop a deep understanding of business to find opportunities to address potential business challenges
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and presentation skills, with strong ability to influence partners
2+ years of experience in Operations, Process Improvement, Consulting, Healthcare, Strategy, or Analytics
- Experience conducting analytics using Teradata SQL, Oracle SQL, and/or Tableau
- Experience implementing system improvements throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience identifying and defining business problems and issues, and developing strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.