Sath, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Software Developer in our Client Services team in Schaumburg, IL. This role will work with team members, client stakeholders and individually to support and enhance Identity and Access Management and other security applications.
This role is not strictly a "software development only" role. The role will have about 30-40% software development activities and remaining will be system configuration and maintenance. A very strong software development foundation is a must.
- Work efficiently in a highly fluid and demanding client services team.
- Perform system support, maintenance and enhancement activities. These may include, but not limited to incident resolution, password changes, patching, schedule job execution, enhancement design, development, testing, and documentation.
- Plan time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met while building in time for unscheduled, ad-hoc client requests.
- Analyze reoccurring incidents and issues and develop solutions to provide permanent resolutions.
- Lead and manage Severity 1 and Severity 2 incident response processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Identity and Access Management Systems as well as other Cybersecurity Applications.
- Develop error and bug-free code. Unit testing individual work products before releasing for integration testing.
- Develop, create, and modify software applications.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
Nice to have:
- On-call evenings and weekends twice a month
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Hands-on experience with developing JAVA-based software applications, and SQL
- Software development skills to resolve support incidents, bugs, and system enhancements.
Your benefits will include:
- Experience with directory-based services like LDAP, AD, etc.
- Familiarity with access & identity management, single sign-on, portal, federation, and security concepts (SAML).
- Experience with other programming languages and application servers a plus.
- Experience with JDBC and XML.
- 16 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for employee
- 401(k) retirement program with up to 4% Company Match
- Professional growth opportunities