Job Description - Instructor
General Job Description: The Instructor is responsible, as directed by the Lead Instructor, for the safe training of all students. The Instructors should be knowledgeable on the equipment used for training as well as the curriculum. The Instructors must assure that all equipment and other operations at the training facilities are done in a safe manner.
- To be self-directed and self-motivated;
- The ability to organize one’s work time;
- A full understanding of the school curriculum;
- The ability to answer and respond to questions by the student;
- The ability to solve problems for prospective students;
- A full understanding of how to operate all approved equipment;
- An understanding of the basic maintenance requirements for each piece of equipment.
- Have a minimum of 3 years verifiable experience operating the equipment they teach.
Accountability: The Instructor is accountable to the School Director as well as to provide a daily written accounting to the School Director.
Criteria for Compensation Increases and Advancement:
- The ability to meet performance goals;
- The ability to operate the training with no injuries;
- Positive work attitude including following Policies and Procedures of the College.
- Acquiring additional education and training through formal education programs;
- Annual reviews by the School Director.
- Fully utilizing in an efficient manner the equipment provided for training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday