Human Resources Associate—Administration
ClinPharma Clinical Research llc (CCR) is a leader in the industry through offering high technology solutions that save on overall time and cost. We do this by providing scalable support for clients’ entire project needs that are effective, affordable, and easy to understand.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Salary: Discuss with Manager
Visa sponsorship is available for qualified employees
- Independently prepare and/or assisting the manager in processing the New H1b, H1b Transfer, H1b Amendment etc.
- Prepare the paperwork for CPT, OPT, offer letter and employment agreement for manager to review
- Assist the manager to process the green card application for the candidates
- Process the paperwork for the new candidates to enroll or leave including the medical insurance, dental insurance or payroll, etc.
- Assist the manager to achieve other office, administrative or business-related goals
- Provide other administrative and general office duties for the department of Human Resource management
- Other HR related tasks subject to the change of business requirement and manager requests
Education and Qualities
- Bachelor's Degree or above, major in Human Resources or related; or more than 3 years of related experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Acquired strong written and oral communication skills
- Willing to relocate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- English and Chinese (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: