- Answer telephone and gives information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Opens incoming mail and routes mail to appropriate individuals.
- Accurately manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendar and coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Take meeting notes and prepare final notes using computer.
- General office duties including copying, collating, faxing, and filing.
- Represent MarineMax when communicating with persons outside the company. Always presents a good impression of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with fellow MarineMax team members as well as customers, vendors and other outside persons.
- Efficiently respond in an effective manner to a variety of demands and projects
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Meet established deadlines.
- Understand, adhere to and implement procedures, policies and guidelines
- Manage information, coordinate arrangements and prepare correspondence with minimum review
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization and the public
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers, visitors and telephone callers
- Work effectively and make sound decisions with minimal supervision
- Answer all incoming calls and forward them to the appropriate party
- Meet and greet customers. Have new customers complete a customer information card.
- Project a professional and service-oriented image to all customers
- Assist Sales Coordinator/Office Manager with all files, paperwork, Getaways! and clerical support
- Provide support to the all departments as needed including typing of correspondence, travel planning, general office duties and appointment setting
- Input information into customer databases
- Attend and assist with the preparation of boat shows and other off-site promotional events
- Process all outgoing mail and sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Actively participate in boat shows and other off-site promotions such as Getaways!. Assist with the scheduling of guests for Getaways! trips.
- Other duties assigned
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical and administrative support including scheduling appointments, assisting callers with information, greeting customers and guests, composing and typing correspondence using computer, reading and routing incoming mail, filing correspondence and other records, and other assigned clerical duties.
The Receptionist/Greeter is the first impression that our customers receive of MarineMax. The Receptionist/Greeter is responsible for greeting customers as they enter the dealership and directing them to the appropriate sales staff or other department
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled