- Applications from interns, psych assistants, LMFTs, and LCSWs are NOT being accepted at this time, so do not apply unless you have a doctorate. Please include cover letter with explanation of demonstrated experience and interest working with women.
Thrive Psychology Group - “Psychology for the Modern Woman” is a quickly growing private practice specializing in women’s mental health. We provide individual private pay therapy to high functioning, well educated, professional women clients who are invested in their personal growth, wellness and the therapy process. Due to rapid growth, we have an immediate need to hire an additional psychologist in the Santa Monica office.
The Ideal Candidate:
Are you a licensed psychologist who is passionate about women’s issues, wants to be part of a team of dynamic, talented, and supportive colleagues, and the flexibility and rewards of working in a private practice without the stress of startup, marketing, administrative costs? Let's talk!
- Licensed Ph.D. or Psy.D. from APA Accredited Program.
- Is comfortable around wellness-minded, well-educated, professional women with demanding schedules and lifestyles.
- Wants to be an instrumental force of hope, encouragement and empowerment for women going through seismic cultural and personal shifts (#metoo, career/corporate America/entertainment industry demands, pregnancy, motherhood).
- Good executive presence and projects confidence in person and over phone & video (about 20% of sessions are video).
- Desire for ongoing professional growth and development.
- Experience and advanced training in Evidence Based Practices.
- Wants to see 24+ clients per week, is open to working one weekend morning.
- Training in trauma, mindfulness-based therapies, EMDR, career coaching/assessments or evidenced-based practices a plus.
- Excellent references and client retention rates.
- Provide 50 Minute In-Office therapy sessions (about 20% may be video sessions as well)
- Maintain current license and malpractice insurance
- Adhere to ethical standards required by our field
- Complete consults and intakes for your prospective clients
- Engage in media opportunities, networking events, and practice-wide consultations, trainings, and meetings
- Be a positive and collaborate team member
W2 Position with Salary Range dependent on weekly client load:
- Earning range of $135K at 24 client hours per week (expected minimum of clients per week)
- Potential to make up to $252K with over 24 clients per week
Exceptional Benefits Package:
- Benefits include:
- PPO Medical, dental, vision, life
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Matching 401K
- FSA account
- CEU/professional development support
- 529 college savings, commuter benefits
What We Provide:
- Steady client sourcing- Average of 3-5 new client consults per week- we will bring the clients to you as part of successful marketing strategy which has built current practice to capacity for four clinicians in 12-month span.
- Systems to run your own scheduling, billing, super billing, video platform, practice management software, phone line, Thrive domain email.
- Professional brand building as part of our team of women psychologists, professional photos, videos, website presence, blog platform, digital and social media presence.
- Beautifully decorated offices in Beverly Hills, Venice/Santa Monica, Downtown Santa Monica, and Brentwood.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting a growing and highly impactful private practice which will keep on expanding across Southern California.
- Work with amazing colleagues and amazing clients as patients.
- Applications from interns, psych assistants, LMFTs, and LCSWs are NOT being accepted at this time, so do not apply unless you have a doctorate.
Job Types: Full-time, Employee
Salary: $135,000.00 to $252,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 to $252,000.00 /year
- Clinical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Relocation Assistance Provided: