The Connected Commerce Council (3C) is seeking a Membership Coordinator to support the day to day functions of membership recruitment and administration for the growing trade association. The Membership Coordinator will work closely with senior staff and outside consultants to help grow and organize membership. The coordinator will work directly with representatives of small corporations to recruit and service membership.
- Support marketing and communication efforts through list development and coordination with third-party systems
- Assist in creating marketing strategy and outreach
- Manage distribution and collection of responses to information requests and sign-on letters
- Prepare welcome materials and manage onboarding
- Serve as liaison for member requests
- Create member value reports bi-annually or as requested
- Provide membership updates through newsletters or other forms of communication in conjunction with the communications department
- Create post-event surveys and collect member feedback using various data collection tools
Data Management and Reporting
- Own and manage membership database
- Create and maintain member data reports
- Ensure the accuracy of all member records including, but not limited to, running duplicate checks and updating profiles or data addresses as needed
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality of database system
- Work closely with other departments and vendors to ensure proper functionality of the system
Other duties as assigned based on needs of the organization.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- At least 2-years customer service experience required, four-years preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, professionalism, composure, and discretion
- Ability to provide high-level customer service, respond quickly to requests, anticipate members’ needs, and maintain a positive attitude
- Detail orientated, mission-focused, patient, and an effective team player
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise sound judgment independently
- Ability to travel (~5 times per year)
- Excellent computer skills (Office365)
- Experience using membership databases or CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Connected Commerce Council (3C) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Type of Employment
This is an exempt position. This position is primarily a desk job that requires being able to function accordingly but may require attendance at events, conferences, etc. that require being on one’s feet an extended amount of time and may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
About the Company
The Connected Commerce Council (3C) is a non-profit membership organization promoting small businesses’ success through the adoption of essential digital technologies and tools. 3C provides small businesses with services to facilitate access to the market’s most effective digital tools, delivers education and coaching to help small businesses optimize growth and efficiency, and works to cultivate a policy environment that considers and respects the interests of today’s small businesses and that thereby promotes consumer welfare.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Relationship Management Software: 2 years (Required)
- Washington, DC 20036 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: